5/2/14

On chivalry

case no.1:
In the metro, coming back from work, carrying two very heavy bags from emart, 50yo man in suit, much bigger than me, pushes me to the side making me trip, even though i'm getting off at the next station, and doesn't let me pass first though i am basically in front of him at the door..

case no.2:
Still pissed off at that deuce, contemplating on the loss of chivalry, galantry etc, I go up the stairs at the exit, when i notice someone walking up the stairs right next to me with exactly same pace. Soon, 
"Don't you have any gloves?" 
A handsome 40yo man in suit, much bigger than me, notices I'm carrying the bags in the cold with no gloves on. 
"I do but they're in my pocket" 
"Let me help you" 
Takes the one bag before I consent, starts friendly conversation, carries my stuff till our paths split, doesn't ask for my phone number, doesn't need anything from me, and leaves with a smile!! I keep on walking but I'm shining and I giggle!!!! Cause this man made my whole week, wow, how simple~~

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου